Sunday, January 19, 2014

Face of America Ride Donation Page

Ok, everyone.  Time to send in my donation for the week - a bit later this evening than I had hoped.  As I mentioned, this week's donation supports two things: the Face of America Ride, which gets wounded veterans out into the mid-Atlantic countryside on bicycles that are modified to fit their needs; and World T.E.A.M. Sports, which supports all athletes, regardless of physical difficulties.

I'm also happy to say that I can support my friend Shani, who raises money for these two causes every year.  If you would like to support the causes and secondarily support Shani and her efforts, you can do so here.  If you prefer, instead, to donate to a general fund in support of the Ride, you can find that here.  Either way, I hope you'll consider giving to the Charity of the Week, even just a couple bucks.  I sent my $50 to Shani's page.  If you decide to give, let me know in the comments section, below.  I want to keep up with it.

Happy Sunday, everyone!  -grant

No comments:

Post a Comment