Sunday, January 12, 2014

National MS Society Donation Page

And it's official.  I just sent my donation of $50 for week two of the Charity of the Week challenge to the National MS Society.  If you feel so inclined, you can donate here.  There are three ways to donate:  directly to the org; to support a National MS Society even participant (like a bike rider or runner); or a donate in someone's honor or memory.  I donated directly to the org.  If you choose to donate, let me know in the comments below!

Since choosing National MS Society as this week's charity, I have learned (or been reminded) that several other friends of mine have lost loved ones to multiple sclerosis.  It is more common than I thought.  These friends raise money for the organization, every year.  Their support goes far beyond my one-time gift, and I am very proud of them for it.

Moving forward, I am excited to choose another 50 charities to support.  I have already received so many good ideas from friends and family.  I may have to extend this beyond 52.  Feel free to suggest more options in the comments below.

Happy Sunday, everyone!  -grant

No comments:

Post a Comment